.jpg)
June 27, 2009
ONE Amazing Year
Well, it seems like just yesterday I was holding my precious newborn baby in my arms.......and within a matter of minutes she turned one! This has truly been the best year of our lives. Bryce and I are so blessed and grateful to have this wonderful, heavenly gift. Everyday has been better than the last. Payton also just learned to walk a couple of days before her birthday! We are so thankful to have the opportunity to be parents to this beautiful little girl! Here are some pictures of her first birthday party, along with a few from this amazing year!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





2 comments:
Wow, she is one already. It really does fly by. She looks so cute in her little swimsuit.
I love my little shark bait! I just want to squeeze her. How do we get her to stop growing though? I think she is big enough.
-Kim
Post a Comment