June 13, 2009

Ahhh....laska

For our 4-year anniversary, Bryce and I went on a cruise to Alaska. It was the most beautiful, incredible place I have ever been to. We saw humpback whales, bald eagles, sea lions, and even a bear. The landscape was amazing. The weather was absolutely perfect....in the 70's and sunny. I never imagined I would see people tanning on this particular cruise! Some of the activities we did included whale watching, a historic train ride through the mountains of the gold rush era, and ziplining. It was so much fun that we couldn't help but talk of plans for our next trip to Alaska before we even left! We also spent an extra day in Seattle where we met up with our good friends Chad and Courtney. Here are a few pictures of our adventure, although honestly they hardly do the real thing justice!


Juneau


Skagway

Perfect reflection (that water is the ocean, not a lake!)

Ziplining

Our ship the Golden Princess

Ketchikan

Victoria, B.C.
Mariners game in Seattle

Pike Place Market in Seattle

1 comment:

Mom/Val said...

I didn't even know you went ziplining. How cool. Great pictures.